Support Group Schedule
The Caregiver Support Groups here at The Dubin Center allow Caregivers to learn effective coping strategies, share their current challenges and successes with others who are facing similar situations, and create a safe space to release their feelings in a loving and understanding environment. All groups are facilitated by one of our Certified Dementia Support Group Facilitators.
We are always happy to follow up with information about questions that arise during the meeting. Each group meeting is unique, depending on the needs of those present, but they have some common elements:
- Everyone gets a chance to speak.
- Challenges are shared and emotions are validated.
- Suggestions are shared if they are asked for.
- No one sits in judgment on anyone else’s experience.
- Sometimes there are tears, but there is always some laughter, too.
If you have questions about attending a support group, please contact us at (239) 437-3007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.